Samuel Peaches’ Peripatetic Players arrived in at the San Francisco Fringe Festival in Fall, 2013, with a trunkload of tall tales of world travel. Since then they have toured to theatres, schools, parks, and public spaces around the Bay Area, usually aboard FluxWagon, their folding mobile stage.
The Players themselves are a band of eccentric thespians who cast themselves in each production that they create. Their summer tours, which have become a beloved tradition in many communities, include:
- A Lord Of A Ring In A Suitcase (2019)
- Shiver We Timbers: a pick-yer-own pirate adventure (2018)
- Shakespeare or Space Wars (2016 & 2017)
- An improvised command performance of Romeo & Juliet (2015)
- Aesop Amuck (2015)
- O Best Beloved (2013 & 2014)